Our real estate services
The acquisition of properties is a matter of trust in particular when purchasing properties abroad. All properties (land, land and houses and condominiums) offered by us have been clarified in advance. We guarantee that the status of ownership has been checked and all necessary documents are complete in their required fashion.
Our clarification includes:
- Reviewing of land title deeds (Chanot = โฉนที่ดิน) with the appropriate authorities.
- Can the land be used for construction or is it reserved for agricultural use only?
- In what residential zone is the property located? (Residential zone refers to specific building restrictions such as overall height and land use density. This is important to understand for the type of construction and planned development.)
- Who is the owner of the property?
- Are there any current registered liabilities on the property (mortgages, tenants, or lifelong right of use)?
- In case the property is not located on a public access road, what are the regulations regarding easements and right of way for free access to your property.
- Establishment of all necessary agreements (Sale and purchase agreements, mortgage agreements, lease agreements and agreements over lifelong right of use and usufruct.)
- Assistance in the ownership transfer process or the registration of a sale and purchase agreement at the responsible authority.
- Assistance in registering all necessary agreements on the land title. (Sale and purchase agreements, mortgage agreements, lease agreements and agreements over lifelong right of use and usufruct.)
- Assistance in making alterations to the Blue house book (Tabien Baan) for your Thai partner and for the application of a Yellow house book for foreigners.
- Application for construction permits and evaluation of agreements with the general contractor.
- Trust held management of your property held in trust.