Unlike many European countries, it is mandatory in Thailand to make calculations for taxes and social security contributions on a monthly basis; at the beginning of each month calculations must be made, submitted, and paid to the responsible authorities for the previous month. Another difference is that not only yearend statements must be made, but half-year statements are in fact mandatory.
All tax and accounting forms are available in Thai language only and must be completed in Thai. Furthermore only state-approved accountants can complete and submit end of year statements.
Taxes and fees in Thailand
- Salary Tax
- VAT (Value Added Tax)
- Withholding Tax (Withholding tax is dependent on the type of services you offer or avail where different percentage rates come into force.)
- Social Security Fund
We offer the following services
- Online bookkeeping – our own developed accounting software.
- Financial planning
- Tax planning and consulting
- Negotiations with the Revenue department or the Customs authorities regarding tax problems.
- We provide software for use in which correct output invoices can be made.
- We facilitate the by law required Auditors.
- We will gladly place our employees at your disposal on specified dates pursuant to your requirements.